There is not much to say other than these short non-legalese ideas:
- This website is for me and you to share ideas, therefore the ideas contained herein are mine and not representative of anyone or anything else.
- Kevin Shannon sometimes references businesses. Their trademarks belong to them and not Kevin. Kevin may also link to their websites. Once you leave Kevin's website, you enter theirs and you have to follow their rules.
- Conversely, things on Kevin Shannon's website are copyrighted by Kevin and you can only use them if you ask Kevin. Taking them makes you a pirate. If you are a non-commerical individual or educational user you may use things more liberally, but it would be nice to let Kevin know or give him credit.
- Kevin works on this website in his free time, so if something changes before he can update the site, the site will be out of date. Also, Kevin may have to take it down or do maintenance when he has free time, which may be when you are trying to access it or resources on it. Sorry! :-(
- Kevin Shannon is not going to be responsible if you suffer losses as a result of using this website. No warranties are given regarding the quality of products on this site. These might be loss of profit, loss of productivity, loss of files. Consider this: Why would Kevin try to hurt you or your computer?
- If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please let Kevin know. His contact information is at the bottom of the page or also available here.
Last Reviewed: 05 January 2011